Original Post
I am creating a space invaders style game in Java, and I've got the framework for most of the game set up, but I've never done a game where I have to handle bullets, and I'm not really sure how.
I have the code set up so that I have a bullet class that would contain the position of the bullet, and would handle the image i would use. I also have a method that takes the x and y position and moves them at a constant speed.
I'm just not sure how to handle all the bullets,
Any help would be great,
Thanks,
Peter
I have the code set up so that I have a bullet class that would contain the position of the bullet, and would handle the image i would use. I also have a method that takes the x and y position and moves them at a constant speed.
I'm just not sure how to handle all the bullets,
Any help would be great,
Thanks,
Peter