Original Post
My goal is to remake the counter strike recoil feel, especially for automatic guns, and I'm having an hard time.
I was told on math.stackexchange with this function https://www.google.fr/search?aq=f&ix=hcb&ie=UTF-8&q=plot+5x*e%5E(1-5x)+from+0+to+1
which sort of simulate some sort of impulse, to tweak its quickness I just have to change '5' to something else, and it still results with something between 0 and 1.
For single shots it behave quite nicely, but with automatic guns in counter strike, the recoil sort of accumulate and adds up to an higher angle.
Any idea with some kind of equation or algorithm ?
I was told on math.stackexchange with this function https://www.google.fr/search?aq=f&ix=hcb&ie=UTF-8&q=plot+5x*e%5E(1-5x)+from+0+to+1
which sort of simulate some sort of impulse, to tweak its quickness I just have to change '5' to something else, and it still results with something between 0 and 1.
For single shots it behave quite nicely, but with automatic guns in counter strike, the recoil sort of accumulate and adds up to an higher angle.
Any idea with some kind of equation or algorithm ?