Original Post
Hello Everyone!
I'm a little new here, but i recognise that this particular forum is probably the biggest entity devoted to multiplayer, especially within a game model.
I am working on a game in an engine that runs Python, and I have experience with non-authoritative server - client architectures. If not for my own interest, I am progressing toward an Authoritative server for my networking model, but alas I am slow to progress. I would be very grateful if people were able to recommend any useful books, PDFs or web articles that could help me document its tie ins. I have already read the Source Networking article, and Gafferson's pages!
I'm a little new here, but i recognise that this particular forum is probably the biggest entity devoted to multiplayer, especially within a game model.
I am working on a game in an engine that runs Python, and I have experience with non-authoritative server - client architectures. If not for my own interest, I am progressing toward an Authoritative server for my networking model, but alas I am slow to progress. I would be very grateful if people were able to recommend any useful books, PDFs or web articles that could help me document its tie ins. I have already read the Source Networking article, and Gafferson's pages!