Original Post
Hey guys, I just started a new job and the first thing I've been assigned to work on is a WPF application.
I've never touched WPF and haven't used C# for a couple of years so this is mostly new to me. Anyway, the application that I have inhereted is written using a design pattern called MVVM which is Model-View-ViewModel ... Never heard of it before and it took me a while to understand what is going on but basically it seems to be a way of getting rid of all the code-behind code that would normally be in the .cs files that back the .xaml files, using reflection and so forth.
Anyway, does anyone know of a book I can get that covers WPF and MVVM? Also if it includes MEF that would be good too because I see MEF classes in this codebase.
I've never touched WPF and haven't used C# for a couple of years so this is mostly new to me. Anyway, the application that I have inhereted is written using a design pattern called MVVM which is Model-View-ViewModel ... Never heard of it before and it took me a while to understand what is going on but basically it seems to be a way of getting rid of all the code-behind code that would normally be in the .cs files that back the .xaml files, using reflection and so forth.
Anyway, does anyone know of a book I can get that covers WPF and MVVM? Also if it includes MEF that would be good too because I see MEF classes in this codebase.