Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

GRIMIND

Started by szaman May 12, 2012 at 2:51 AM 2 replies 2.2k views
Original Post
szaman
szaman
Hello
I am developing game named GRIMIND. Last time I have released alpha version which contains one chapter of full game. I would love I You would take a look at it.

Here is some content on indieDB and download link:
http://www.indiedb.c...rimind-alfa-v02

my development blog:
http://szamq.wordpress.com

Generally GRIMIND is 2d physics platformer focused on environment interaction. gameplay atmosphere is rather dark and scary. I am trying to create something like amnesia but in 2D. This is first level so it doesn't show whole game mechanics which will contain final release.

Your opinions are very appricated

screen8.png
my development blog: http://szamq.wordpress.com
szaman
szaman
Pandara created video where he's playing GRIMIND alpha version. So now you can see how gameplay looks like

my development blog: http://szamq.wordpress.com
farcodev
farcodev
Really cool game and atmosphere, great work ! I hope that you'll continue to developping it.
Darkness is well rendered, I'll keep my eyes on it
szaman
szaman
thanks for your feedback!
I created first gameplay trailer. Check it out.
[media]
[/media]
my development blog: http://szamq.wordpress.com

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.