Original Post
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]I want to make some 2D and 3D games and i have no idea about waht to use, or where to start. I think the thread tittle is a bit missleading, i thought openGL is the best way to start, maybe it is?[/background][/font]
[background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]I want to make some 2D and 3D games and i have no idea about waht to use, or where to start. I think the thread tittle is a bit missleading, i thought openGL is the best way to start, maybe it is?[/background][/font]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]If possible, lead me to a good online link or program that is good for beginners to start drawing graphics, like tree's, house's, rock's, some terrain maps where the character will walk on, even draw the character's. I just dont know where to start, i can search everything if necessery, but just a little guide from where to start as a begginer to this topic. Thanks![/background][/font]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]One more thing, if i start with SFML, wont i get way too much into it, and when leaving it, when becoming a proffesional graphics designer and changing the library, all the functions will be different? And will have harder time to learn all the new functions from the newer library and etc.?[/background][/font]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]PS: I am not sure if openGL is the best way to start drawing stuff but i was told so, and i post here.[/background][/font]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]