Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Need tips for a new game portal

Started by John_gamerpub Jun 28, 2012 at 1:34 PM 3 replies 1.9k views
Original Post
John_gamerpub
John_gamerpub
hello there,

We are a young company and we've recently launched a new game portal http://gamerpub.com/ with free online and downloadable content.

Actually i need some advice or tips how to increase traffic to the site without using various traffic exchange sites, cuz i believe that the quality of such traffic is no good.


Do you have any suggestions?


P.S. I hope, I'm creating a new topic in a proper branch of the forum, so if not i'm sorry and won't mind redirecting it to a suitable branchrolleyes.gif
Marketing specialist at ToomkyGames.com
Free Games Download - Full Version PC and Online Games!
Tom Sloper
Tom Sloper
Actually i need some advice or tips how to increase traffic


I'm going out on a limb and suggesting that marketing is not a Production or Management issue, but is a Business matter. So I'm moving this to Business.

And I think Marketing is one of the dark arts that requires, if not a Marketing degree, then certainly a lot of research and analysis. My recommendation, John, is that you do a lot of research and analysis (and that you should have done that before creating and launching your portal).
-- Tom Sloper    --      sloperama.com
Harikane
Harikane
Hi There,

without dislclosing much here. Please write to me at abhishek_parihar@hotmail.com

we can work together and compliment each other's need.

Abhishek Parihar
Tom Sloper
Tom Sloper
Abhishek, I assume your invitation is addressed to john_gamerpub, based on the question he posted three months ago?
-- Tom Sloper    --      sloperama.com
John_gamerpub
John_gamerpub
Tom Soper, Yeah I guess so...but who knows


we can work together and compliment each other's need.


Hi, Abhishek

Could you please make a short presentation in a few words what are you willing to offer?

Thanks in advance
Marketing specialist at ToomkyGames.com
Free Games Download - Full Version PC and Online Games!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.