Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Most favorite Games

Started by player55 Aug 8, 2012 at 9:27 AM 10 replies 2.5k views
Original Post
player55
player55
Which one is your most favorite game?
Hodgman
Hodgman
This is not a technical/programming topic... Moved to the lounge.
teutonicus
teutonicus
Mine's definitely Gambling and bettig at Casino Megamall.
Dynamo_Maestro
Dynamo_Maestro
Best console game imo would be Eternal Darkness or Tales of Symphonia.
Best MMO would be RL, it has awesome lag free (unless intoxicated) content, realistic graphics, its free, theres many directions one could do in the game, theres no downtime and skills / hardwork isnt a waste every patch and things are actually a challenge and require effort to master
RLS0812
RLS0812
I do not have a favorite per say ... I play what I am in the mood for at the time.

The game I like the best would be Half Life 2 - mainly for the environmental work.

--- some others I like --
Doki Doki Panic ( Super Mario 2 )
Duke Nukem ( original )
Sid Meier's Civilization
Sid Meier's Sim Golf
Dungeon Keeper 1 & 2
Doom ( original )
Quake 2
Sim City 2
ZZT
I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
GameCreator
GameCreator

per say

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Latin_phrases_%28P%29#per_se
RLS0812
RLS0812

[quote name='Shippou' timestamp='1344460359' post='4967534']
per say

http://en.wikipedia....ases_(P)#per_se
[/quote]
I love grammarians .....
I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
RLS0812
RLS0812

[quote name='Shippou' timestamp='1344460359' post='4967534']
Doki Doki Panic ( Super Mario 2 )

Do you actually play Doki Doki Panic instead of Super Mario 2/Super Mario USA?
[/quote]
I've played all 3.
- Doki Doki Panic is a bit more annoying, as you have to beat the game with all the characters to get the ending.
- American Doki Doki Panic is my most played NES title .
- Japanese Super Mario 2 ( USA title "The Lost Levels" ) is a fun, but harder version of Super Mario Brothers 1 .
I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
ToddF
ToddF
The Tekken series.

Does that make me an old fart....?

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.