Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

"Please wait 1 seconds before replying or posting a new topic"

Started by Cornstalks Aug 25, 2012 at 3:30 AM 0 replies 1.9k views
Original Post
Cornstalks
Cornstalks
I see that GameDev is now trying to stop people from double clicking the "Post New Topic" button. I just accidentally did this and was (gratefully) told that I didn't have permission to do it and I needed to wait longer. Specifically, I was told "Please wait 1 seconds before replying or posting a new topic."

Please tell me you make someone wait more than 1 second though (even 30 seconds seems like too short a time). If that's already the case, this text might need to be updated...
Gaiiden
Gaiiden
Actually it was set to 10 seconds - though I can't say if someone changed it after seeing this thread. I upped it to 60 because yea 10-30 is too soon for someone to navigate to another thread, read and reply or even add a new one.
Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.