Original Post
Hi,
I'm starting out with XNA and I have now created the mechanic of my game. It's good, however it doesn't look fun at all. I only have boxes made by XNA.
Right now I want to a bolt, a player shoots this bolt towards the enemy and I was thinking it should look something like this:
However, I don't know where to start. I started googing and people mentioned quads, or drawing lines.
Can someone help me out and point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
KF
I'm starting out with XNA and I have now created the mechanic of my game. It's good, however it doesn't look fun at all. I only have boxes made by XNA.
Right now I want to a bolt, a player shoots this bolt towards the enemy and I was thinking it should look something like this:
However, I don't know where to start. I started googing and people mentioned quads, or drawing lines.
Can someone help me out and point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
KF