Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Game Closure “DevKit” for Mobile HTML5 Games is Open Source!

Started by catid Feb 14, 2013 at 11:53 PM 0 replies 1.4k views
Original Post
catid
catid

Some friends and I work at a startup called Game Closure that just released its first version of our development kit. It's an open-sourced professional HTML5 game creation toolkit that targets the web, iOS and Android platforms. There's a lot of exciting new technology built into our software!

Check out the trailer video here:

http://www.gameclosure.com/blog/?p=177

I hope that you all find the devkit helpful for future games you work on. JavaScript and HTML5 game development is definitely a mature and rapid way to put out beautiful games on a lot of platforms now, in our opinion. Do you agree? =)

ExPixel
ExPixel

Looks like an amazing piece software. I will definitely give this a try whenever I get the chance.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.