Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Glitched page number links generated by the "Multi-Page Articles" BBCode tag

Started by CaseyHardman Mar 22, 2013 at 7:24 AM 0 replies 1.4k views
Original Post
CaseyHardman
CaseyHardman

(Not sure if bugs about articles are supposed to be reported somehow else; please let me know if they are)


I was writing an article and I stumbled across the BBCode option for "Multi-Page Articles". I was intrigued, so I tried it out and added a page tag in the middle of my post, saved draft, and checked out the article. It generated the page numbers at the bottom and a Next button, but when I clicked one of the pages, it redirected me back to the articles database.

If it helps, the URL went from this (viewing the article, page 1):
http://www.gamedev.net/page/resources/_/creative/game-design/title-of-article-goes-here-r2977

to this (after clicking on the page 2 link):
http://www.gamedev.net/page/resources/_/creative/game-design?pg=2

Just figured I'd make a little report about it before I forgot.

https://x.com/Casey_Hardman

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.