Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

New advanced Unity3d Tutorials [ Inventory & AI ]

Started by JesseEtzler Jun 6, 2013 at 5:50 PM 0 replies 2.8k views
Original Post
JesseEtzler
JesseEtzler
After reaching 100 unity3d tutorials I took a break for a while to learn some more proper coding tecniques and to think of some new tutorials. So far I've done an Advanced Inventory tutorial complete with making custom items, adding items to inventory, equipping items, tooltips, and comparing tooltips. The other tutorial that I started recently is covering more AI. Just thought I would let everyone know about them. Always take requests and will be covering more advanced topics soon after the AI tutorials which will be covering random wandering, attacks, respawn, and possibly working on some boss fight mechanics.
Advanced tutorial Playlist
Previous 100 tutorial playlist
[video=youtube;l_GHiYB97BM]
[/video]
[video=youtube;FMyVTXs1g94]
[/video]

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.