Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

GUI System

Started by finanshow Jun 14, 2013 at 6:37 AM 1 replies 1.8k views
Original Post
finanshow
finanshow

Hi guys,

How can you deal with Dynamic UI Layout through a configuration file?

BitMaster
BitMaster

I would say this question is a bit too broad to be answered. What exactly is causing you difficulties? Doing something like that is usually just a more or less annoying chore, depending on what exactly you have to work with, not something really difficult.

finanshow
finanshow

I would say this question is a bit too broad to be answered. What exactly is causing you difficulties? Doing something like that is usually just a more or less annoying chore, depending on what exactly you have to work with, not something really difficult.

@BitMaster Thank you! I didn't get the question clear, let me made it more specific.

Now I'm using cocos2d-x(http://www.cocos2d-x.org) to develop game for iOS&Android. There is no UI editor we can use, each time the art guys give the design, we have to set thoes sprite and items position in the code, hard-coded. That's a problem confused me and I never used UI editor before.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.