Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

SFML Texture errors

Started by Crusable77 Dec 31, 2013 at 8:48 AM 1 replies 3.9k views
Original Post
Crusable77
Crusable77

Hello, I recently got a new pc with windows 8. I tried to compile a project on this new computer with the same IDE and the same version on SFML as on my old windows 7 laptop, and I get this error repeated in my console window.


An internal OpenGL call failed in Texture.cpp (146) : GL_INVALID_ENUM, an unacce
ptable value has been specified for an enumerated argument
An internal OpenGL call failed in Texture.cpp (147) : GL_INVALID_ENUM, an unacce
ptable value has been specified for an enumerated argument

The only thing I can think of is the graphics card. All the projects compile fine on my old laptop, which has a better graphics card but worse cpu and less ram. Thanks for any help.

Crusable77
Crusable77

Yes it was the graphics card. My graphics card is very old. Thanks for the help.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.