Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

[Android][GAME][FREE] Find the Path

Started by jsoldi Apr 24, 2016 at 8:14 AM 0 replies 900+ views
Original Post
jsoldi
jsoldi

This is my second Android game. It's a minimalist puzzle game in which you must connect all regions using a single path. Sounds super easy, but it gets trickier as you progress. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Play Store Link

Feature_Graphic512.png

JustAnotherGuy
JustAnotherGuy

I just did 20 levels and it seems pretty cool, I never finish puzzle games because they usually get too annoying and not interesting enough, but yours seems to be going ok so far :)

Just two things I personally think would be better - the restart button actually on the screen instead of in the menu, since you might have to hit it a lot, and tapping something should attempt to connect that region to the current end of the water if it is empty.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.