Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Come play Roguelike Cowboys!

Started by Old Mohave Games Studio Mar 13, 2018 at 8:42 PM 8 replies 4.5k views
Original Post
Old Mohave Games Studio
Old Mohave Games Studio

Hello! I'm a brazilian solo game developer. Founder of Old Mohave Games Studio. I have created Roguelike Cowboys in few days for Itch.io'se Jam 7DRL Challenge 2018. I will be improving this project and adding new stuff in order to release it soon for Android and iOS. Hope you enjoy it. And, please, give me feedbacks!

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/shooting-games/roguelike-cowboys-27696

screen_01.png

screen_02.png

screen_03.png

screen_04.png

sicrra_title.png

Kimba Rimba
Kimba Rimba

I like the retro style and the simplicity. Opponents are cool and funny :D (feeling a bit bad killing them though ;) )

For me the game seems to easy (although I'm kind of player who likes difficult games) Maybe the difficulty - opponents speed in this case, should rise faster? I'm not sure though - just a suggestion.

Old Mohave Games Studio
Old Mohave Games Studio

Hi, Hanna! Thanks for your comment. So, indeed, the game's difficulty has been constantly balanced because some players find the game too hard, but others find it too easy. Then, I will add a "hard mode" switch button. As this will be done, I will come here to tell you, ok? ;)

Old Mohave Games Studio
Old Mohave Games Studio

Hey, @Hanna Habela!

I have just released a new major update to my game! Please, come check it out.
DEVLOG:
04/02/2018. Version 0.2 (MAJOR UPDATE!!)
- The Saloon is finally open! Now you may spend your coins in new items;
- Added new skins, hats, scenarios and balloons for purchase!
- Added a Tutorial;
- Added a Normal to Hardcore difficulty button;
- Added a Revive System.
https://www.scirra.com/arcade/shooting-games/roguelike-cowboys-27696

Kimba Rimba
Kimba Rimba

really cool!

great update. Hardcore mode is challenging - yay! and awesome outfits (pink bunny ears r my fav xD )

Old Mohave Games Studio
Old Mohave Games Studio

Roguelike Cowboys now is Pixel Cowboys! Update. Version 0.2.2

DEVLOG: 04/12/2018. Version 0.2.2

- Roguelike Cowboys now is Pixel Cowboys!

- New skins added! El Old Mohave has finally come into the Saloon!

- Many new hats!

- A new Scenario has been added, a colorful and relaxing beach ;)

- Now it counts to kill in a row in normal mode or in hard mode. Please, share the game!

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/shooting-games/pixel-cowboys-27696

01.png

02.png

dozd
dozd

Nice graphics. If you spent only "few days" on that game, it's pretty cool man :)

Old Mohave Games Studio
Old Mohave Games Studio
14 minutes ago, dozd said:

Nice graphics. If you spent only "few days" on that game, it's pretty cool man :)

Thank you!! ;)

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.