Ads are back

Started by
6 comments, last by Lactose 5 years, 9 months ago

In the middle of threads, at the bottom of pages, etc.

Hello to all my stalkers.

Advertisement

I took a look through your account, and everything appears as I would expect for your GDNet+ level right now. Ads directly through GameDev.net and partnerships should still be shown - Audience Network, Humble Bundle, Game Leadership are some examples. Basically, ads without the ad choices: image.png

Reminds me, I have an email to send to GDNet+ subscribers for feedback on some stuff. :)

Admin for GameDev.net.

3 hours ago, khawk said:

I took a look through your account, and everything appears as I would expect for your GDNet+ level right now. Ads directly through GameDev.net and partnerships should still be shown - Audience Network, Humble Bundle, Game Leadership are some examples. Basically, ads without the ad choices: image.png

Reminds me, I have an email to send to GDNet+ subscribers for feedback on some stuff. :)

Have to run to work, so can't post screenshot, but I'm definitely getting ads with ad choices like you just posted.

Kq9a09c.png

Just a note that I'll be taking care of this. Some backend changes might have messed this up.

Admin for GameDev.net.

I don't see any problems for these ads, Yes I see those ads too, all around this forum but it's good, no problems at all;

24 minutes ago, Maybachfanest said:

I don't see any problems for these ads, Yes I see those ads too, all around this forum but it's good, no problems at all;

The problem is I'm a paying GDNet+ subscriber specifically not to have these ads shown.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement