Frogger Challenge Entry

Started by
6 comments, last by JWColeman 5 years, 5 months ago

Here goes my entry, probably the final form; unless I manage to polish a bit more.

It's plain old Frogger. Every time you fill all slots the game speeds up. How many points can you make?

Link is here: http://www.georg-rottensteiner.de/files/GDFrogger.zip

Have fun!

GDFrogger.png.f6705efcb0120eab0ee21cacda742628.png

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

Advertisement

I just tried it it runs great under wine! :) Haha is so similar to my 3d one but I guess we are both starting with the classic gameplay. Old school sound effects work great (better than the sounds I have so far in fact). I found it very difficult to get the frog in the exact right place for the home at the top, takes some practice! :P

Great job! Plays good and I had fun. :) Nice work as always!!!

Programmer and 3D Artist

Awesome submission! Gameplay is really smooth and the retro look is perfect! I really like the perspective with the mixed 2D/3D look. Sound effects sound like they were made with bfxr? Used the same tool for my project. :D 

Keep thinking!

Great retro frogger.  The one thing I especially liked was how simple but real your jump animation felt.  

Cool! I tried it... not too hard not too easy... I like the game play feel ^_^y

Pretty cool! Really feels like the arcade version! Nice job on the different enemy types!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement