GameDev Challenge Submission ( Frogger Clone )

Started by
22 comments, last by DexterZ101 5 years, 5 months ago

My entry submission pages  :

PROJECT PAGE :

BLOG POST PAGE :

Advertisement

Looks great! Congrats on finishing the project! :) Sadly can't play it until I am back at my Windows PC on Friday. Will give you more feedback then. :) 

Keep thinking!

Congrats Dexter amazing job! :D 

I'll try it out later today and post back! :) 

Programmer and 3D Artist

Thanks peeps!!! I feel vindicate and relax now... it's time for gaming really miss playing after work : - D any feedback GOOD or BAD is appreciated as this will be my first project for Android and hopefully landed on google play ^_^y

But I preferred ( BAD ) criticism for me to improve it later on, it will be renamed "BUNNY HOP" and the hero is a Bunny to not infringe on Fogger IP.

Thanks guys ^_^y hope all is well!

Wow what a unique spin! Cool take on the classic, @DexterZ101.

Admin for GameDev.net.

1 hour ago, khawk said:

Wow what a unique spin! Cool take on the classic, @DexterZ101.

YAY! I got my froggy badge! Thank you very much Sir Kevs ^_^y

2 hours ago, DexterZ101 said:

Thanks peeps!!! I feel vindicate and relax now... it's time for gaming really miss playing after work : - D any feedback GOOD or BAD is appreciated as this will be my first project for Android and hopefully landed on google play ^_^y

But I preferred ( BAD ) criticism for me to improve it later on, it will be renamed "BUNNY HOP" and the hero is a Bunny to not infringe on Fogger IP.

Thanks guys ^_^y hope all is well!

I really enjoyed my play-through! Amazing job! :) The one and only complaint I had was that it appears you're using a movement queue. I'm a bit of a button masher so when I'm pressing to go left and up I might hit up while it's going up before the animation ends and it will move the second time. Beyond that... no problems. :) 

Programmer and 3D Artist

2 hours ago, Rutin said:

I it appears you're using a movement queue.

Exactly man! Oh maybe that's it.. My GF play testing it saying she keep falling from the water : - D
points taken I will definitely take a look into to it... appreciated bro ^_^y

6 minutes ago, DexterZ101 said:

Exactly man! Oh maybe that's it.. My GF play testing it saying she keep falling from the water : - D
points taken I will definitely take a look into to it... appreciated bro ^_^y

Yea, I was falling into the water because of this a lot, but as soon as I found out that you had a queue system I knew to be more careful with my button mashing! :D

Also, and for what it's worth... the quality you're out putting in terms of graphic design, level design, and overall presentation is very amazing coming from only one person. You're extremely talented and I'm glad I get a chance to play your entries. :)

Loved the style of this entry! Great job!

Programmer and 3D Artist

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement