GameDev Challenge Submission ( Frogger Clone )

Started by
22 comments, last by DexterZ101 5 years, 5 months ago
On 12/1/2018 at 10:47 PM, Znippy said:

Finally had time to play your submission. For some reasons the game looks like this after the menu screen:

hmm.png.af2e4ac1c3f24c19af2ec9d810246153.png

Any ideas how to fix this? I have installed the latest Direct-X run-time as you mention on your project page. Still the same problem. :( 

Hello Snippey,

I've added a new download option on my project page it;s compiled using low end reach profile and not hidef setting I should have put this in the option menu maybe on the beta release, the reach profile release was tested even on some of my old laptop. hope it will now work on your end ^_^y

Thank you very much for spotting this bugs...

Advertisement
8 hours ago, DexterZ101 said:

Hello Snippey,

I've added a new download option on my project page it;s compiled using low end reach profile and not hidef setting I should have put this in the option menu maybe on the beta release, the reach profile release was tested even on some of my old laptop. hope it will now work on your end ^_^y

Thank you very much for spotting this bugs...

Thank you! Sadly I don't have access to my Windows system until Friday/Saturday. Will report if it works then. :) I actually have a pretty decent computer so not really sure why this happens on my system. :D 

Keep thinking!

10 hours ago, Znippy said:

Thank you! Sadly I don't have access to my Windows system until Friday/Saturday. Will report if it works then. :) I actually have a pretty decent computer so not really sure why this happens on my system. :D 

I really appreciate your effort to test it man, not pretty sure even some decent graphic cards not supporting up to maximum of 4 in multisampling and anisotropy in my antialiasing filtering settings, I just set it to 2 then BAM!!!! work's on my other laptop that previously not working.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement