New Electronic Song

Started by
3 comments, last by hillsideproductions 4 years, 3 months ago

Hi all! Here's a quick song we made in Image-Line's FL Studio. What do you guys think?

info@hillside-productions.com | $15 wav leases | custom music 

Advertisement

I'm not picturing a game this would be good for. The repetition of your company's name kind of spoils it for me. Looks almost like you're advertising the tool you used to make the music.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

If you're going to promote your services to game developers than I suggest you categorize your music by game genre with breakdowns as your site shows Hip Hop, Electronic, and Orchestral. As a game developer I want to browse tracks by genre, such as: RPG, RPG→Boss Battle, ect…

Programmer and 3D Artist

@Tom Sloper Thanks for the honest feedback! The reason we have that in there is because this is our tag. This is common in hip-hop and other genres to protect the producer if it happened to be stolen or something. As you can see this is our first post, and our first youtube video. I'm not really sure exactly how to do what or what is standard.

@Rutin Our website has been a work in progress forever and we're still figuring it out. We aren't only working with game developers but you may have a good point, so thanks for your feedback ?

info@hillside-productions.com | $15 wav leases | custom music 

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement