Cannot edit my project on GameDev

Started by
4 comments, last by khawk 4 years ago

Hi all, I am not sure if I am the only one experiencing this - but I cannot edit a Project that I have made here on GameDev.net. When I press the edit or hide buttons on the project's page, it just refreshes the page. I tried on Safari and Firefox. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Advertisement

This is fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience.

You can also edit projects through your dashboard, accessible through your profile menu in the top right.

Admin for GameDev.net.

My apologies to bring this up again, I must have published my project by accident and went to dashboard to edit it but it won't allow me to! Where is the edit button? It must be infront of me but it seems I can't locate it!

Once there was a reason for doing anything. Now it seems we have forgotten it...

@khawk I opened gamedev.net with safari and I can now see the dots “edit” post. Might had some issues with firefox. On the other hand my project is indeed set to private and has 334 views!? :P

Once there was a reason for doing anything. Now it seems we have forgotten it...

In Dashboard, go to Projects in the left menu. You'll see your projects and can edit them from there.

The dots edit from the project itself is more of a convenience but should also take you to the same place.

Admin for GameDev.net.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement