textbox issue on Edge.

Started by
4 comments, last by Endurion 3 years, 6 months ago

I don`t know if this is a forum bug or a browser bug. when you try to fill in text into a forum field the keyboard input is stuck to the first letter you press as if that key is stuck in the `down` mode. It`s a bug on Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge 83.0.478.58

My project`s facebook page is “DreamLand Page”

Advertisement

Can't reproduce currently, but that sounds awfully similar to issues I had when Gamedev switched to the current design.

The textbox code is a steamy hot POS. Beside trying to be a word processor (and spectacularely failing at it) it obviously has concurrency issues. If that issue appears, look for a error message in the javascript console.

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

I had the problem only for a brief period of time, Its been working just fine for the last couple months. Web development is Chinese for me, I can`t tell much other than that the site is AJAX.

My project`s facebook page is “DreamLand Page”

I wonder if switching to a simple markdown editor would be much of a loss.

It's happened a few times that I have ended up not contributing to a thread,

only because the editor is so quirky.

Boy, I would kill to get a proper markdown in here. Copy/Pasting snippets is utterly useless without.

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement