Countries that set the trend

Started by
47 comments, last by Tom Sloper 3 years, 9 months ago
Advertisement

I want to see evidence of anything that remotely supports this portion of your delusion.

who cares, there is nothing we can do about it anyways. probably it isn`t even warming but rather climate shift, something earth has been undergoing every now and then since forever.

My project`s facebook page is “DreamLand Page”

Calin said:
there is nothing we can do about it anyways.

We could stop it. Or could have stopped it. Just, human nature is to ignore problems until it's too late.

something earth has been undergoing every now and then since forever.

Yep, and it caused a lot of species to disappear. We may be next.

The difference is: This time it is our pollution that affects the changes, not a climate change caused by nature. Well, if those ‘other’ scientists are right ofc.

Who knows. We are now able to choose whatever truth we like the most from the rich offerings provided by the internet, where the dumbsters voice is just as loud as those scientists.

JoeJ said:
We could stop it.

That deems learning terraforming first.

That requires us to learn terraforming first.

hehehe, it seems we perfom ‘terraforming’ since quite some time, just not to our advantage. ; )

I see you do not believe in climate change. It's a lie you think? I believe it. I see winters becoming warmer and warmer every year, our glaciers melt away faster than ever before. New insects from the south populate our region. That's enough for me to believe.

fleabay said:

NikiTo said:
Thousands of scientists claim there is not global warming

I want to see evidence of anything that remotely supports this portion of your delusion.

You really just need to open a web browser and google about it. Nothing more than that. What is more, global warming caused the greening of the planet. Our gasses warm the planet that otherwise could have another ice age and kill most of life on earth.

Literally the only single thing you have to do is open a web browser.

I am not anymore going to work for you, providing a service to you, spending my time finding a quote you would ignore less than other. Use your own time to browse the internet.

If global warming or cooling is happening, it is something natural. Humans affect it only in a minimal insignificant amount.

@JoeJ A change in climate is happening for real. But it could be not apocalyptic as Greta claims. Humans are not the cause anyways. Or you claim that humans are the reason poles are moving too? It is all natural.

Do you believe NASA?

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses/

If for some mysterious reason magnetic field of Earth turns OFF for a moment, Greta will not even have the time to post about it on social media blaming the corps.

I personally would be more worried about the changes in the magnetic poles than an unnaturally warm winter.

JoeJ said:
I see you do not believe in climate change

I believe in France and what is has to say about climate change. It won`t save the planet but it will make out cities clean

Do you believe NASA?

Not always : )

Like said, we can look for evidence on any kind of belief we desire, and we will find it.
So you found a case where ice mass increases. I knew about that too, but how does this proof there is no global warming? Or how does it help with humans affecting ecosystem with pollution and forest clearings?

Climate is too complex to predict, and i'm no expert. I just hope we are lucky and do not find out who is right during our lifetimes.
And… who cares what comes after us, no? ; )

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement