developercommunity.visualstudio.com moderator is depressing me

Started by
2 comments, last by who_say_pawno 3 years, 6 months ago

Someone experienced with the Microsoft support? Where do they even need to write? All the support I found is either paid or doesn't apply to my situation.

Sick in the head moderator developercommunity.visualstudio.com first, she blocked my account because of a common joke, but when I created the second account, she now deletes my BUG REPORTS and marks my comments as "violating community rules". I don't write anything that violates their rules.

I do not know where to report this so that she is at least fired.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Advertisement

Here is an example of her bullying:

https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/content/problem/1258812/concepts-give-incorrect-result.html

https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/content/problem/1259122/concepts-give-incorrect-result-x2.html

https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/content/problem/1259177/concepts-give-incorrect-result-x3.html

I reported three bugs in the compiler, but it just closed them. Although you can check for yourself that the compiler behaves incorrectly on this code.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

To summarize, you have:

• Nondescript thread titles: “Concepts give incorrect result 1, 2, and 3”.
  • Unprofessional language and tone. (I'm assuming this is what you're referring to in "a common joke.")
  • Evaded bans by creating alternate accounts.
  • Come here looking for validation.
  • Argued with bots, specifically "Feedback bot" removing your posts.
  • Targeted hatred against another person.

If I were to take a guess, you may have triggered an automated spam mechanism.
It is also possible that "closed - not a bug" is a status given to reports that were automatically removed.
You may have better luck in writing your reports with as neutral tone as possible.

That said, you will refrain from such behavior here and in other communities in the future.

fastcall22 said:

To summarize, you have:

• Nondescript thread titles: “Concepts give incorrect result 1, 2, and 3”.
  • Unprofessional language and tone. (I'm assuming this is what you're referring to in "a common joke.")
  • Evaded bans by creating alternate accounts.
  • Come here looking for validation.
  • Argued with bots, specifically "Feedback bot" removing your posts.
  • Targeted hatred against another person.

If I were to take a guess, you may have triggered an automated spam mechanism.
It is also possible that "closed - not a bug" is a status given to reports that were automatically removed.
You may have better luck in writing your reports with as neutral tone as possible.

That said, you will refrain from such behavior here and in other communities in the future.

Are you out of your mind? Am I an employee of the yellow media to come up with loud headlines to the topic? My task is to report a bug, which I do. And in your opinion, I should have accepted the unfair ban of the first account and not create a second one?

“Feedback bot” well, yes, this is a bot that writes automatic messages, reacting to the actions of the moderator. In any case, there is a person behind it, this is not some kind of AI.

“is a status given to reports that were automatically removed” - this is a status that is issued by the moderator at his discretion and in this case some kind of abnormal schizophrenic.

in a good way, they should pay me money for the fact that I find time to tell them about an error in the compiler, but in return I get some kind of hysteria from the moderator

fleabay said:

who_say_pawno said:
tell them about an error in the compiler

I'm going to assume that you have at least 2019 16.3 or preferably the latest update. I would be surprised if your simple test script triggered a compiler error.

I have the latest version of the compiler

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement