Extra Developers Needed

Started by
1 comment, last by ampdesigns 1 year ago

Hello

I've currently been working on this project called Simple Arena Robots,
the game is released and live on the android store. I've created this game with a fairly small
team but I could use the help of extra developers who would interested in helping expand,
improve and making this project look and feel more professional.

The game is great and has way more advanced mechanics than most games
found in the Playstore. but I haven't really invested in marketing it yet as I'd like to
further improve it before gathering a a solid player base.

We could really use some help code wise and from people who have experience with Unity.
If you genuinely would like to help and would potentially like to join our Team do bear in mind that my
budget is currently limited and that the work done would have to be done on a voluntary basis.
However compensation will always be an option as this game is already configured
with microtransaction system and ads which could potentially generate a lot of revenue.

We're looking for the following positions;

Sound Designer
Level Designer
Programmer / C#
Firebase Admin Expert
Any other skillsets are also welcomed

Cheers and thank you for taking the time to read this.

Feel free to contact us by email sarpvp2021@gmail. Are also join us directly on Discord

Advertisement

Still looking for game developers to Help with this game, it's currently live but working on implementing a lot of

new features; feel free to contact me by email if you'd be interested in joining my team;

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sarpvp.multiplayer&hl=en_CA&gl=US

Feel free to also contact me on Discord; anbu#7241

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement