Graphics of houses in the game Stray

Started by
1 comment, last by Tom Sloper 1 year, 7 months ago

Hello everyone, I'm addressing the forum participants with a rather strange question. My friend was part of the graphic design team for the game Stray (about the cat, I'm sure a lot of you know her). [suspicious link removed by moderator] The friend was more of an assistant designer by position, but he constantly created models for the game. He did the neon signs for the game. Now he is forming a new resume for work, but for an interview you need to have feedback from the players about the work done in the game. Like whether the players liked the made models of houses, whether they paid attention to them when they played the game. I think there are a lot of people on the forum who have played Stray and can give honest feedback about the graphics. So I would be grateful if you take a few minutes of your time and leave your feedback in the answers, not necessarily positive. The main thing is honest. Thanks a lot for your attention :)

Advertisement

James781 said:
My friend was part of the graphic design team… Now he [needs] feedback from the players about the graphics

And your friend can't ask for feedback himself? That's very odd and suspicious. And off-topic in the Game Design forum. This thread is moved to another forum and locked. Tell your friend to do his own feedback requesting.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement