Producer looking to join YOUR Game Project!

Started by
16 comments, last by polgunmul 9 months, 1 week ago

Hello Dear Community! I am 24 years old and looking for an exciting project.
I’m a student and started a few years ago as a co-director for a fan project and later even worked for THQ Nordic.
I see myself in the role of “organizer/Producer”. I built the dev team for my last project, set up meetings, took care of the external presentation, established contacts with gaming magazines, developed digital formats like a podcast and built up a community management team. Because of the variety of my tasks at that time, I was affectionately called “the girl for everything”. It’s more than just a hobby for me to build projects and see hard work flourish.
I am interested in all ideas, don’t be shy and feel free to send me your projects. I am always available for questions.

None

Advertisement

Hello, Yannik.

I've actually been looking for the past few days for someone who does something similar to what you do. I'm a programmer with several years of experience in Unreal Engine, until the past two years I have been doing commissions and making plugins for a variety of different uses, including RPG frameworks, multiplayer integration, and cross-play between windows, mobile, and consoles.

The current project I've been working on is a third person anime-style RPG. I've got some samples I could show you if you're interested in that, but also would like to mention that I'm open to other career opportunities. The current project I'm working on is fairly far along in development, most of the coding has been finished along with a lot of the 3d assets, including characters, but lacking most of the quests & levels. The gameplay is pretty smooth, so I think the biggest thing holding this project back is the lack of connections and marketing.

robbie5325 said:

Hello, Yannik.

I've actually been looking for the past few days for someone who does something similar to what you do. I'm a programmer with several years of experience in Unreal Engine, until the past two years I have been doing commissions and making plugins for a variety of different uses, including RPG frameworks, multiplayer integration, and cross-play between windows, mobile, and consoles.

The current project I've been working on is a third person anime-style RPG. I've got some samples I could show you if you're interested in that, but also would like to mention that I'm open to other career opportunities. The current project I'm working on is fairly far along in development, most of the coding has been finished along with a lot of the 3d assets, including characters, but lacking most of the quests & levels. The gameplay is pretty smooth, so I think the biggest thing holding this project back is the lack of connections and marketing.

Hey Robbie, thanks for your message. I'm sure that, thanks to your experience, this is a promising project you're reporting. Past experience has shown me that everyone involved in such a project should be connected to the genre. Unfortunately, I have no connection to anime at all, so I don't think it would make much sense to bring me into the team. Thanks for your post though.

None

@Yannik Thanks for taking the time to respond. No problem, I understand and agree with that completely. I hope you find the project that's right for you!

sent you a pm

Our company homepage:

https://honorgames.co/

My New Book!:

https://booklocker.com/books/13011.html

GeneralJist said:

sent you a pm

Thanks for the message, but I think the genre is not really my taste. I still wish you only the best!

None

ok, no worries.

Best of luck finding what your looking for.

Our company homepage:

https://honorgames.co/

My New Book!:

https://booklocker.com/books/13011.html

Yannik said:

I think the genre is not really my taste

Which genre(s) are you looking for?

Warp9 said:

Yannik said:

I think the genre is not really my taste

Which genre(s) are you looking for?

I'm mostly looking for Strategy Games, RPGs and SCI-FI Stuff (I'm a big Star Trek Fan).

None

Very Cool! And I definitely agree about the Star Trek stuff, as you can no doubt guess, based on my user name. ;-)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement