Producer looking to join YOUR Game Project!

Started by
16 comments, last by polgunmul 9 months, 1 week ago

@Yannik hi, we are interesting in your ability, please send us your contact information to this email to be in touch: alphagamestudio1@gmail.com

Advertisement

Just FYI, I am still looking, so you can still contact me ?

None

Yannik said:

Hello Dear Community! I am 24 years old and looking for an exciting project.
I’m a student and started a few years ago as a co-director for a fan project and later even worked for THQ Nordic.
I see myself in the role of “organizer/Producer”. I built the dev team for my last project, set up meetings, took care of the external presentation, established contacts with gaming magazines, developed digital formats like a podcast and built up a community management team. Because of the variety of my tasks at that time, I was affectionately called “the girl for everything”. It’s more than just a hobby for me to build projects and see hard work flourish.
I am interested in all ideas, don’t be shy and feel free to send me your projects. I am always available for questions.

Hello there @yannick

I am a senior developer (not working in video games) with some more years than you already, and actually, i do have a project than you may be intrested in, an MMORPG which is finishing his first goal of development, we already have done:
- Map system
- Comms system
- Combat system
And i'm working on the AI system right now, which should be the last piece before starting to add only content (including content mechanics, so to speak)

As you may notice we are ad portas of arriving to have a skeleton system up and running, so, although you probably wouln't be able to contribute with assets or code, looking to what you comment here i think there is some help which you could give us in this project related to your experience.

I'm thinking on several stuffs related to it (your experience as organizer/producer and the examples you gave) but so far haven't found anybody to talk about them, really wanted to search for somebody to do that stuff a little later in development but maybie we can try some of them right now.

If you are intrested send me a PM and let me know.

Of course, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate in let me know.

Have a nice day

None

Hi !

I sent you a private message !

Looking forward to hearing back from you !

None

I may have something for you! I need a PM and you seem to be interested in my game genre. The project is posted here:

https://www.gamedev.net/forums/topic/714666-clevrer-is-looking-for-dedicated-talent/5457999/

None

Hi Yannik. Take a look at my project. The assist of a guy like you for a revshare is greatly appreciated.

@polgunmul oops sorry link: https://gamedev.net/projects/5249-station-tower-defense/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement