I have an idea for a mobile game, but I dont know anything about how to get it done

Started by
5 comments, last by Tom Sloper 1 year, 2 months ago

Hey, I have an idea for a mobile game, but I dont know anything about programming, who to ask, or anything like that.

It is not like an advanced game with story or anything, more like a braindead timeconsuming thing like candy crush and the other types, just not that genre.

I was thinking if it was possible to get an agreement first that if I share my idea and someone does all the work, I get like a small percent of what may be of income, and the one doing all the work of course gets the most percentage.

am I way out of bounds with this thought, or is someone interested?

Advertisement

Read this: https://sloperama.com/advice/lesson11.html

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

oof,

so your one of those?

ok, so you have a few options:

1. pay someone up front to develop it for you
  2. learn how to make it yourself

No one will develop for you and take a % of the profits. for one main reason, how do you and they know it will sell?

Even if it was a million dollar idea, if you can't execute its worth very little.

It's not just in the financial income, but in the time.

The only way you'll get what you want your way, is if you can inspire action, and so few people can do that.

If your passionate about the product, write down all it will be, like in a game design document.

Once you have your vision clear, see what it takes, do the research, and see what happens.

Think of it this way ,

what if someone told you, I got an idea for a book, but Idk how to write.

thus they can:

1. hire a ghost writer
  2. learn how to write

Our company homepage:

https://honorgames.co/

My New Book!:

https://booklocker.com/books/13011.html

Hi, and thanks so much for answering.

I guess I will have to try and learn Python, but I guess it will take me some time if it at all happens ?

I can understand why people that knows how to do this isnt very willing to spend alot of time for something that maybe doesnt pay at all, taking that risk.

I will check your link Gulshan, thanks alot for a very nice answer ?

Best regards,

Bendik

bendik.ruud@gmail.com said:
I can understand why people that knows how to do this isnt very willing to spend alot of time for something that maybe doesnt pay at all, taking that risk.

Not everybody wants money, but those won't bite either. There is a second reason why this isn't happening:

I haven't told anyone yet, but I also happen to have a nice idea about a game, and I think it will be great!!! I need a programmer. Since you're learning programming, can you please write my game?

[[ Now think about it, what would you rather do, write the game I want, or write the game you want? ]]

@Alberth

Well, the thing for me is more that I know I probably never will learn programming, so I am offering anyone that wants to do the work a deal where they get the most money if money is generated after the game is released :D

But of course, I see your point. And if I would have learned programming, I wouldnt have asked anyone for help either ?

Have a nice weekend ?

bendik.ruud@gmail.com said:
I am offering anyone that wants to do the work a deal where they get the most money if money is generated after the game is released :D

Then this thread is moved to Hobby Project Classifieds, since it is now not a question but an unpaid recruitment offer.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement