[REVSHARE] Looking for Game/UI/UX designer for roguelike turn-based tactical game

Started by
0 comments, last by blackvoyagegames 1 year, 3 months ago

Looking For:
A Game/UI/UX designer

Our Talent:
A Unity Developer
A 2D Spine Animator,
Two 2D Artists,
A Music Composer,
A Sound Designer,
A Game Designer and Marketer.
A PR/Marketer

Project:
Lost in The Open is a 2.5D turn-based tactical roguelike. Please check out the steam page on https://store.steampowered.com/app/2027380/Lost_In_The_Open/ to see whether this game looks interesting or not to you.

We are looking for a UI/UX person who is also interested in game design. You will have two main responsibilities: generate lots of UI design ideas, generate lots of UX design ideas and assist in evaluating and generating game design ideas.

You will be working closely with the Unity developer and the game designer. You'll be doing UI and UX with the Unity dev and game designer. It is important that the person for this role is someone who is interested in all aspects of games. We want you to be flexible overall, more so than most members of the team.

It is important that the applicant has enough time to commit to the project and has a stable enough lifestyle right now to commit to about 7 months of collaboration. The game is ramping up in development. It is a plus if you can commit more time to the project, provided funding.

You don't need to have formal UI/UX/Game design experience.

You do not need any art skills. This is a pure design role.

DM me if you believe you are up for the task!

Length of Project:
The Kickstarter date is set for May 2023 and the release date is set for November 2023. However, we may finish the game earlier than November 2023.

Split:
The revshare budget for game/UI/social media marketing is around 5%. It's also more complicated to measure than other categories. If this is a concern, let me know and we'll talk about it in detail.

Contact Method:
Discord is our main communication hub. Add me as a friend on discord and let's talk.
ID: TheForgot3n1#3445

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement