Experienced audiovisual generalist and game designer is looking for an experienced Unity programmer!

Started by
0 comments, last by n_e_x 1 year, 2 months ago

Hi! I am anaudiovisual generalist who's in search for a Unity programmer as collaboration partner for a serious manageable project.

Project Name: will be disclosed later
Role Required: experienced Unity programmer

My Role: As a generalist with 35 years of experience and a lot of business knowledge I would provide everything from: GFX, UI, FX, SFX, BGM, to planning & structuring via documentation and diagrams to the final needs for the company that will carry our work. I am also good in super tuning to keep a low profile regarding performance.

My Previous Projects: pprosic.com
Team Size: you and me
Project Length: 6 - 10 months, up to how fast you are.
Compensation: Revenue Share is 40% and 40% of the IP
Responsibilities: structured programming, rewriting code if necessary and deployment
Requirements: experience, stamina, time, nerves and the ability to work hard for our common success!

Project Description: I already started working on a Mech-Brawler-Party-Game with some fine extras. Goal is to release it 1st on Steam, then Xbox and PS5 and later on Nintendo Switch. I carry the costs of plugins, Plastic SCM and other requirements.

Additional Info: Open cooperation with a partnership contract that is supposed to secure our intellectual property if we should dissolve. Where our common goals are also defined, which will then be transferred to the company in the event of a release.

If you feel addressed, please send me a DM

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement