[Project] Team members wanted

Started by
0 comments, last by BNTKids-Studios 1 year, 1 month ago

Hello! I'm a 31 year old adult that programs in Clickteam Fusion 2.5+. My name is Brandon Thomason, and I aspire to develop some interesting games.

I am looking for the following designers to help with my project:

Lite: Has a job of a few things

Heavy: Has a job of a lot of things

Pixel Graphic Artist (Heavy position)

Job details: Can create and animate (virtually any type of) characters, backgrounds, tilesets, HUD, and Special Effects

Concept Artist (Heavy position)

Job details Can make concept artwork for the game(s), which includes characters, environments, and Menu

Illustrator (Lite/Heavy Position)

Can create cutscene pictures, fully illustrated and detailed, with color.

Logo Artist (Lite Position)

Can create logos with and without text.

Font Designer (Pending Lite Position)

can create fonts tailored for the game.

Sound Designer (Heavy Position)

Can create sound effects for menus, characters, enviroments, attacks, and objects

Musician (heavy position)

Can create a score for the game. The score includes looping.

Programmer (That's me!)

I program the game from the ground up using Clickteam Fusion 2.5+

This project is revshare, meaning you won't get paid until the game starts making money. (Not sure about Gamedev's TOS on revshare projects, I'm guessing it's a recruit a team for free, but the team gets paid after the game makes revenue.)

Each Heavy position will recieve 15% of the income on a game's revenue.

Each Lite Position will receive 10% of the income on a game's revenue.

I will receive 25% of the income on a game's revenue.

Each team member will have benefits for working on these projects.

For every game developed, each team member will receive a copy of the game, and a small plush or model of a character included in the game of their choosing.

Each team member also is granted the permission to pitch innovative ideas for each game, as well as pitch and vote on game ideas to be made into a full game.

Do note that as I am the programmer, and working with a limited program, there is only so much I can create, until Multimedia Fusion 3 is released (might contain some QOL updates and extra features, like modding games capabilities (for the steam workshop), etc.)

Games I currently have planned (7) (Will be bundled after all are completed as “The Dragon Games”)

Game #1: Arise! - Side-Scrolling Platformer Game

Probably the most unique game of the main six. The Dracoceros lives in a world where most of her kindred have perished, due to lack of light, their source of nutrition. Her deity, Ra, gives her the Halo of Life, which allows her continued existence, granting her special powers, including reviving the dead. Her mission: To revive her kind and defeat the darkness. But watch out for the Black Dracoceroses, the source of the darkness! They will stop at nothing to see her perish!

Game #2: Labyrinth - Top-Down Maze Game

The Nebugon is on the run! The Dracoceroses have flooded the world, to the point that they even reside in the underworld. Their power, the "Light of Destruction'', threatens to drive the Nebugon from their home and into extinction. Because the Nebugon can't stand the light, they must migrate from their safe haven (no longer safe) to a new home. The Nebugon of the story must navigate through a maze in the underworld. He learns a set of skills to help him along his way, including: Nightvision, Strength, and Resilience. Throughout his journey, he will encounter a merchant who will offer him goods and services. But watch out for the roaming and encroaching Dracoceroses! They are an abomination and will subdue the Nebugon if he's not careful.

Game #3 - Thunder - Mode7 Racing Game

Based on the original 2.5 dimensional mario kart games, this game utilizes the Mode7 plugin to create an environment with a similar feel to them. The Raikyu, who's name is Thunder, races against a plethora of other species to prove to the world that he is indeed the fastest out there. In Grand Prix Mode, you'll race against 9 other racers as Thunder and thunder only initially. As you complete Cups, you'll unlock other racers to race with, as well as new cups and the tracks you raced on as Free-Race. Once you win all the Cups, by this time, you'll have all the characters unlocked and can participate in Battle Mode.

Game #4 - Affinity - "Search and Retrieve" Romance Game

A trust-building game where you locate items hidden in rooms in a house, as well as answer questions based on what you've seen in the game. The Faerian is a beautiful dragon who is vain and stubborn. You were initially hired by her as an agent to search for her missing items in her cluttered castle, but after seeing her, you immidiately fall in love. Your mission is to win her heart over by recovering her missing items and answering questions in a way that will woo her. Think carefully when answering questions! Tho you have a limited time to answer certain questions, you will need to answer them appropriately or you'll have to start over from the beginning.
Note: The player character is a bipedal drake. This game will need fully rendered Artwork, as this is not a pixel game.

Game #5 - Indomitable - Combat Fighting Game

Stay Undefeated! Thantos the Impyrian must fight a series of battles against other characters and not lose a single battle to claim victory in the tournament. He'll participate in 5 matches of 3 bouts in 3 tournaments per league (including the minor league, the major league, and the professional league). After the opening cutscenes (which describes fighting school graduate Thantos as a fighting prodigy with high expectations), Thantos will fight his first match in the pro-league (and will get wiped quickly). After a few more cutscenes (which show Thantos' subsequent losses in both major and minor leagues), he will move to the Underground, where the player will learn the controls and how to fight properly. The first few bouts will take place in the "Underground", where unranked, life and death matches are held. After retraining himself, his new character traits begin to develop, as he thirst for only victory. He enters the Minor leagues, and shows off his newfound strength. As the player wins tournaments and leagues, the player will unlock characters and stages they fought against and in, as well as unlock new tournaments and leagues. Online mode plans are pending but not out of the question.

Game #6 - ToyFactory - Matching Puzzle Game

Workshop Madness! Holly Day is fast approaching, and there is a shortage of presents! The Great Deliverer has sent a request to all capable citizens in the region to help the elves build toys. One of them, the Wintego, has heeded the Deliverer's call and has come to work with the elves in the foyfactory. Help Aurora the Wintego create more toys by solving matching puzzles with toy-themed assets and make it a great Holly Day for all boys and girls!

Game #7 - DRPG - Dragon-Themed Role Playing Game

Evil rears its head! The world of Alegoria is being haunted by undead, invaded by aliens, and attacked by machines and monsters! You, a young human drawn into the world of Alegoria, is held responsible for the sudden appearance and coincidence of these simultaneous attacks. In order to redeem yourself, you must fight off the hoards yourself, or face trial. However, the task proves too daunting, and you retreat for the moment while devising a new plan. As the hoards draw nearer to the city, your only hope is to turn to the best of the best of the dragon tribes, and recruit them to help you fight the battle.

All the main characters of the previous games come together as a party in this turn-based pixel RPG game. Battle against hordes of evilspawn monsters, aliens, undead, machina, and magitek in waves and drive them back. Discover the root of evil and defeat it before it consumes the world!

Thanks for reading. If you are interested in being a part of this small team, please email me at bntkids.studios@gmail.com

Can't wait to hear from you!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement