Looking for a game project.

Started by
6 comments, last by polgunmul 9 months, 1 week ago

I am a programmer from Russia, I changed my geography to 2 thousand kilometers because of the possible mobilization for a war with Ukraine. Due to the fact that my work remained in the same place, I decided to fully engage in game development. I have several games on Google Play, but I have not done any promotion. Realize your dream project if it's not a super complex strategy or MMORPG that requires several years of development. I'm willing to work for a percentage of a future game [edit by moderator]. I will not ask for money in advance, only upon the fact of what has been done. If you are looking for a programmer who is ready to put his knowledge and experience into your project, but cannot afford to pay [edit by moderator], then I am ready to be your assistant. I am sure that together we can achieve success and create an amazing game!

Advertisement

Bummer. So just to be clear you are now out of Russia and you DO NOT want to work on a large project? Is that right?

Hi, I am an amateur game designer with a few ideas for some mobile games. Because I don't know what you mean by super complex, I will list my ideas below for you to choose the one you like.

• A coin master type game where the player can stop each wheel of the slot machine when they want. Winning is based on skill, not luck.
  • A 2D side scrolling brawler, preferably online but offline is fine too, similar to super smash brows. The characters would be able to double jump, dash on the ground and in mid air, throw projectiles, block projectiles, grab on to the side of a platform and slowly slide down.
  • A game similar to tap adventure, except it is not idle and is turn based. There are two teams, your team and the enemy team controlled by ai. When it is your turn, you choose which character attacks, which ability that character uses as well as which character from the opposing team you attack. Characters cannot be repositioned. Each character has a class and can equip various pieces of gear ( weapon, armor, shield, pants, helmet. These items drop from mobs. Gear can also be dismantled and the resulting materials can be used to craft or improve gear. Almost forgot, the characters can lvl up.
  • A business building game. The player chooses a type of business they want (factory, mine fast food restaurant, etc), manages and grows the busines by buying materials needed, finding suppliers, finding clients, hiring more staff, etc. Once the business reaches a certain lvl of profit, it can be listed on the stock market. The player can also just buy shares in other businesses and earn dividends. This game has no animations, only text and images.
  • A match 3 game where you move the entire row or column by swiping up, down, left or right. This game will probably not be popular but I don't consider candy crush to be a masterpiece so… .
  • A jigsaw puzzle where you swipe the screen to switch the position of two pieces, similar to how a match 3 game works.
  • A torn city style futuristic game. I understand that the scope of this game is a bit larger than that of other games but I think it is still doable.
  • A maze game where the player has to guide a square through a maze.
  • A game very similar to super spell heroes, except it is pvp focused (with a practice area where players can fight a bot) it is turn based.

Let me know if you like any of these ideas.

@Codist Hello there,

Actually i do have a project done in Stride3d (C#) and are myself a senior developer, the team is me and a designer (graphics) and would love to talk to you about our project, we have been working a lot on it in a constant pace and i will like to talk to you if are intresting in joining.

More details of the project i can share with you on private, we can even look at some code if you want.

We do are open to share reveneu after the project is done, send me a pm if you are intresting and let's coordinate a meeting will ya?

Have a nice day!

None

I would be interested in seeing your portfolio. You can find more about my project here:

https://www.gamedev.net/forums/topic/714666-clevrer-is-looking-for-dedicated-talent/5457999/

None

Hi codist. Take a look at https://gamedev.net/projects/5249-station-tower-defense/

The game closely matches what you requested.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement