Game Changers Wanted: Partner with Us to Craft the Next Big Mobile Gaming Sensation

Started by
0 comments, last by BrawlBreed 11 months, 4 weeks ago

Are you a game developer with a fierce ambition and an unyielding drive to innovate and excel? If so, I invite you to join a team that's not just creating a game, but building an entrepreneurial venture that values your skill, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit.

I am on the hunt for skilled individuals, well-versed in both front-end and back-end game development, with a solid foundation in Unity. Your role will involve everything from designing and implementing game mechanics, graphics rendering, user input handling, to working on robust backend systems involving player authentication, data storage, multiplayer matchmaking, in-app purchases, and analytics. Your skills in handling HTTP requests, websockets, and backend platforms such as Unity PlayFab, Amazon's GameSparks, or Google's Firebase will be integral to this role.

Before we delve deeper, it's important to clarify the financial aspect of this venture. This is not a conventional salaried position. The project we're undertaking is an investment, not just of time and effort, but also of resources. As such, your compensation will be based on royalties from the project. This is a bold step towards entrepreneurship, a commitment to creating something of lasting value and sharing in the rewards of its success.

This isn't a proposition for those content with a traditional wage model. We're seeking individuals who are looking to develop their entrepreneurial mindset, individuals who think long-term, and aren't afraid to put their creativity and unique flair into their work to achieve collective success.

To assure you of the legitimacy of this proposition and to protect your interests, we'll initiate a legal process to establish the terms of royalty distribution even before we commence our collaborative work. This is to ensure complete transparency and to address any concerns you might have upfront.

If this opportunity resonates with you, if you're eager to embrace the challenge and the rewards that come with it, and if you're ready to contribute your skills and creativity to a passionate team, then I encourage you to reach out. Let's build something extraordinary together, just contact me. If you have a game idea and you're a dev, but don't have the commercial team around you just contact me for details.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement