mobile cosmic empire "fundrasing team"

Started by
12 comments, last by alice wolfraider 9 months, 1 week ago

vampire turbo empire "fundrasing campaing"

team gathering : "Crowdfunding Group"

game project is supposed to be released under Android and PC platforms in GooglePlay and Steam of projects platforms

vampire turbo empire

looking for fundraising campaign leader : requirements to have a personal youtube channel and be interested in game development

campaign leader needs to run a fundraising campaign for my game project

the percentage of the platform on which the collection will take place and also the costs of marketing the campaign will be deducted from the amount of the fundraiser, and the leader of the fundraising campaign will receive royalties from this

alternative : other additional options are discussed separately with each candidate for the leader of the fundraising campaign

perfection : the fundraising leader in the fundraising campaign will insert a video from my channel - by inserting a link to the video - then it will be understood that the fundraiser is for me

the fundraising campaign is conducted through the trust system, and the leader transfers the collected funds to me and how my companion receives royalties

most likely everything will go directly through the Master Card system: this is a private campaign to raise funds for a game project ! collection is carried out by the fundraising group

Master Card to Master Card

I ask you not hurry up me just as I do not hurry up you: since fundraising takes several months from the start of the campaign, and totally it is even longer, since there is a period before the start of the fundraising campaign, and a certain period after fundraising

my mail :

alicewolfraider@gmail.com

maybe some other explanations I will add later

Alice Corp Ltd

Advertisement

IndieGoGo.com : most likely Fundraising Platform

15% per platform

Alice Corp Ltd

@fleabay what game?! what demo? ah ha

need to raise money on crowdfunding to make a game

often making a demo of a game is almost the same as making a game

that is, if I have a certain Demo about the Game, then this is already lucky for me: since I have experience in this matter

in general, the game in the nominal version has 50 Star Systems and 5-7 types of ships, and the inside of star systems can have huge gameplay, and therefore the number of stars on the star map has a relative impact, I was going to make a big game on PC, but I think it's better to start with minnie mobile game for Android and PC in mobile format

Alice Corp Ltd

The Hero on the Cruiser fights with other enemy cruisers, the Player can have many Heroes - how many he will buy for Money or Glory, and the Cruiser can take on board a certain number of ships that have even more influence in battle than the cruiser itself - there are 4 sides and cosmic pirates in the game for balance, they permanently join one of the parties while playing their own game - even pirates can win in the game

There can also be many cruisers, and also the Strength of Star Systems depends on the number of planets from 1 to 5, and on the Number of Bases that bring a certain resource and Greater Protection

vessels can independently conduct combat operations without a cruiser, but their strength is in cruisers and heroes: you can hire a crew of ships to increase their power and a pilot avatar as a Big Bonus

Alice Corp Ltd

alice wolfraider said:

I have experience in this matter

Hmmm.

SuperVGA said:

alice wolfraider said:

I have experience in this matter

Hmmm.

SuperVGA

Alice Corp Ltd

I don't like where this thread is going. Locked before it gets uncivil.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Unlocked after a night of quiet. Keep it civil, please.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Yes Tom, my mistake.

So, @alicewolfraider will you be making a playable demo, or are you producing a “scene” demo, and what is your experience with it?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement