Hi! I'm looking for c++ dev to the game project

Started by
11 comments, last by bannacaffallatta 7 months, 2 weeks ago

My 2 cents….. First, I'm mostly a C++ programmer, and I don't think it's going away anytime soon. That being said, I do think it has a lot of features that have been added to it in recent years, and some of them are of dubious quality and usefulness. Also, the language is now very difficult to learn for many beginners. You constantly hear that complaint these days, and that did not used to be the case.

Advertisement

TuttiAssieme said:

C# is far superior than C++ , mostly becasue Unity uses it

Ahh so it's for sure a troll. There is actually only one guy that I know of here, that really hates Unity to a great extent, and I haven't seen him in a while. Your troll is probably going to fall on def ears. I would try it in an Unreal forum or perhaps a C++ forum. However, to be effective you have to be more subtle.

Haha, i've had those Programmer71 flashbacks too. And now after that recent post…

Tom will jump around, happy and excited like little kids at christmas. \:D/

Writing a web server endpoints? Php is fine, so is Javascript. But feel free to go ahead and torture yourself writing nginx module in C for your small website (yes, there are situations when this makes sense - but that's not everywhere).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement