Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Unity programmer with one year experience looking to help.

Started by OnyxGuts Feb 23, 2024 at 6:57 AM 2 replies 5.5k views
Original Post
OnyxGuts
OnyxGuts

I'm working on my own game yes. However I want to expand my knowledge and work on others projects. I'm by no means an expert but I can make things work and I'll do it for free or possible rev share in that unlikely event. I'm also a disabled vet so I can work free and full time. If I can't code it I have the time to figure out how to. Hit me up.

OnyxGuts
OnyxGuts

I'm in Arizona currently so without day light savings time I'm either mst or pst (gmt -7 or get-8). What I've started with and know most is c# but am willing to branch out to other languages. The whole reason I want to find a team is so I can learn more and be a part of a team. Creating a game solo is just too much for me.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.