Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

AARCH64

Started by david.mott May 6, 2024 at 12:50 PM 1 replies 8.9k views
Original Post
david.mott
david.mott

Hello,

I've had some success with AngelScript. It's a great product, many thanks to the contributors.

I'm working on a cross-platform project and need some scripting capabilities on AARCH64. I see there is some support for ARM and ARM64 calling conventions in the code. How thoroughly has it been tested? Are there any examples of it's use or limitations vs x64?

Many thanks,

David

WitchLord
WitchLord

The WIP version passes all the regression tests with native calling conventions on ARM64 on Linux, Mac, and Android. Although I'm not personally doing those testing as I do not personally have access to such environments.

I'm not aware of any limitations compared to x64.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - <a href="http://www.angelcode.com/tower" rel

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.