Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

[Royalty share] looking for 3D character modelling / general 2D art assistance.

Started by Crawdeloch Oct 27, 2025 at 8:37 PM 0 replies 900+ views
Original Post
Crawdeloch
Crawdeloch

Greetings.

I've been working on a horror-FPS project for about six months now, and while I'm used to doing everything myself, with this I found that some 3D modeling assistance would be welcome. The game runs on gzdoom engine and is heavily inspired by Darkwood, its primary idea being to bring the overall “dread” feeling of Darkwood into the FPS-format while giving it my own story and spin. I won't bore anyone with the details in this message, but in short, the projected launch to Steam is in late 2026 / early 2027. I have a prototype demo done with some playtesting from a few people, but other than that, the development is still in very early stages.

So, as said, I'm looking for someone proficient in 3D-modeling, mainly for NPC's and enemies (with all relevant animations included) - any 2d skills are a plus for possible UI/concept art creation. Nothing exceedingly fancy is required since I'm working within MD3 / IQM formats, but moderate/advanced modelling skills and fluid animation knowledge is required. If you know what you're doing and you're interested, message me and give a link to your portfolio / earlier work, and we can discuss details.

Some more info about the game in my earlier project's mod-db page here:

https://www.moddb.com/games/paramelancholia/news/announcing-dry-meadow

Thank you.

None

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.