Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

rts

Started by chronotub Jan 2, 2002 at 5:50 AM 0 replies 800+ views
Original Post
chronotub
chronotub
I am a newbe to makeing games how ever I do enjoy moding ra2 and ts I am intrested in manely makeing rts games however I do like old arcade games and platformers I have looked at some gides and know that it is best to start with simple games but I would like to if you can use eny file format for gfx pr do you need to make your own also would formats from other games have copy right on them. I would also like to know if there are eny good gides to c++ on the net and where can I find a free compiler and also what other programs will I need Edited by - chronotub on January 2, 2002 7:00:19 AM

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.