Original Post
It''s tax time here in the US, so I thought I would conduct a quick and horribly inaccurate survey.
So...for those of you running your own business and paying employees and/or contractors, what software do you use to:
1. track of income and expenses
2. handle "informational filings" for the IRS
3. track users (if you''re a *real* indie who sells his/her own stuff)
Or do you just have a CPA on retainer to handle it all?
I''m curious, and I figure it would be cool to compare notes.
In my own case, I run 2 companies (with a combined total of 3 products) using Excel spreadsheets and Quicken. For taxes I use TurboTax. I''m considering getting a CPA, though, to help me keep it all straight.
For tracking registered users/players, I have several specialized Excel spreadsheets that I''ve developed over the last few years. I''ve looked at some regitration tracking software, but it''s never done quite enough.
DavidRM
Samu Games
Samu Games