Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Hot Anime Chicks - Part 2 - READ THE RULES!

Started by Drevay Apr 15, 2003 at 11:31 PM 260 replies 176.4k views
Original Post
Drevay
Drevay
Ok, so I am attempting to start up a new thread about Hot Anime Chicks and I INTEND TO KEEP IT OPEN! Here are the rules, don't follow them, your post is deleted, ok? (trust me, I'll get someone to do it.) Rule # 1 - NO spamming, whatsoever, at all, none, NONE! Rule # 2 - NO gorehentai, rape hentai, tentical rape hentai, or any sick crap like that. Rule # 3 - No nudity allowed on non-linked pictures, if nudity is involved (POSING ONLY! no hardcore crap), please LINK ONLY to the picture. Rule # 4 - You can post comments without posting an actual picture, but if all you do is keep commenting, then your threads will be deleted. Basically - post a few pics every once in a while, then you can comment a bit, just so you don't have to go hunting around for anime every time you need to post a comment. Rule # 5 - ABSOLUTELY NO PICTURES OF HUMAN FEICES (sp?)! Rule # 6 - No retarded comments like "Ohhh I'd like to *** her **** and ****** her ***** so good!" (minus the ***'s). If you do this, your post will be deleted. Rule # 7 - No absolutely NO posting on how much you hate anime, how sick people are to think anime woman are hot, and whatnot. You're post will PROMPTLY be deleted. Ok, I think I've covered all that I can so far...Post away! My first contribution... Tifa Lockheart - FFVII //EDIT - Added Rule # 7 to the list..
DigiCode - My solo company in progress [edited by - Drevay on April 15, 2003 12:43:33 AM] [edited by - Drevay on April 16, 2003 1:17:48 AM]
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.
Taulin
Taulin
Ok then, one more.

Drevay
Drevay
That picture is extremely well drawn, and she must have like...triple E's! O_o;;

But I have a question, do the nipples have to be so big, they're almost distracting..Maybe that's the point?

//EDIT - I mean that is REALLY well drawn, and that's what I like to see


DigiCode - My solo company in progress

[edited by - Drevay on April 16, 2003 1:05:45 AM]
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.
Drevay
Drevay
Very true....

Ok people Images I want to see images!


DigiCode - My solo company in progress
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.
Critical_Waste
Critical_Waste
Rei is supposed to be what? FOURTEEN? Thought so. I used to love anime girlie pictures but these days it just doesn't cut it. Maybe its because I am no longer 13. Now I miss the good old days of internet surfing on the 56k. That puppy made my 900 Baud I used to connect to BBS's with look like stoneaged fossil poop.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX.... (loading .jpg on 286)

EDIY: I have a better site now.

http://ai-space.com/anime/flclgroundworks03.jpg


As for which girl? Well lets see one is around 14 so she's... Ahem. The alien of course. FLCL what a good show.



[edited by - Critical_Waste on April 18, 2003 5:04:45 PM]
Drevay
Drevay
You know anime girls aren't 14 years old, and if they are, it's sick, hentai oriented. So I say - anime chara's look younger, like there's one girl in this show, she looks like, 12! But, she has breasts, and she's 19 really in the show and...yah. You see, it's just that Japanese woman in general look younger (anime woman being modeled after them).

So, more images!

//EDIT - Critical waste - that is a style of anime I haven't seen before, it's...different...Hmm.


DigiCode - My solo company in progress

[edited by - Drevay on April 16, 2003 1:23:00 AM]
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.
Taulin
Taulin
quote:
Original post by Drevay Rule # 7 - No absolutely NO posting on how much you hate anime, how sick people are to think anime woman are hot, and whatnot. You''re post will PROMPTLY be deleted.


Critical, calm down.
She is definatly NOT 13 in this pic.
Drevay
Drevay
Deiffinately not...

Another contribution.. Aeris from FFVII

Now, no flaming please, anime woman are obviously not 13 years old. And Taulin''s is OBVIOUSLY not 13 years old for crying out loud.

Enough discussion on that fact, get back to posting images and commenting.




DigiCode - My solo company in progress
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.
Critical_Waste
Critical_Waste
quote:
Original post by Drevay

//EDIT - Critical waste - that is a style of anime I haven''t seen before, it''s...different...Hmm.



Name FLCL, mean FURIKURI, what FURIKURI means in Japanese? Nonsense. Great great anime. If the world was a better place we would have more FLCL. Then again I know a lot of people who did not like it much. All depends on taste. If you''ve got any you should give it a "try".

BTW Rei in Evangelion is 14. No denying it. I am just saying look where the fantasy image grows from... I know it fanart, but... ack! Well anyway more pictures.

Something old school I guess:

http://shmecky.pickleflick.com/cels/puppet.jpg
Drevay
Drevay
I wouldn''t call that picture hot T_T..

Anyway, Rei may be 14 in the SHOW, but obviously in this Fanart, the artist has drawn her in a much later age in life, probably in her 20''s, with laaarrge breast inplants. O_o;;

So, really, that picture isn''t ''perverted'', it''s just a fantasy pic, of what that character would look like in so many years.


DigiCode - My solo company in progress
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.
Critical_Waste
Critical_Waste
Just so people know I wasn''t attacking anyone personally. I just was mumbling about my own personal perfences. Rei wasn''t one of them.

Something sorta old school as well:

http://www.col.it/MangaOnLine/masamune/agderos1.jpg
Critical_Waste
Critical_Waste
Yeah yeah the Maison Ikkoku picture is not really "hot" but damn I loved the manga. "oh manager, oh MANAGER /end Godai

http://www.animecentral.net/pics/evangelion/gifs/misato1.gif


Lets see some other people posting!
Drevay
Drevay
Ok, here's another contribution.

CAUTION - Mild Boobie Showing! BE WARNED!

Pretty sweet

//EDIT - Nice misato there Critical


DigiCode - My solo company in progress

[edited by - Drevay on April 16, 2003 1:52:00 AM]
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.
Critical_Waste
Critical_Waste
Better site to post Catgirls from:

http://ai-space.com/anime/Katt0004.gif


http://ai-space.com/anime/Merle0014.jpg


Well, once again not really hot, but good enough to be KAWAII =^.^=


[edited by - Critical_Waste on April 18, 2003 4:59:20 PM]
Drevay
Drevay
Ahhh, that''s pretty damn cool, and sexy.

Keep it up people!


DigiCode - My solo company in progress
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.
Pouya
Pouya
I''m afraid, I posted a picture of Narusegawa in the last thread and it started a great debate on how pathetic it is. I don''t think I should post pics anymore



.
.
.

I have no idea how that pic got into my post.
ssjeci
ssjeci
here is a good one

http://www.atpictures.com/display.php?cat=anime&path=/blueseed&loc=serv9q&img=blueseed04.jpg

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.