A man comes out of a coma after 19 years

Started by
48 comments, last by Voice Of Tango 20 years, 10 months ago
quote:Original post by Zorodius
Gee, it sure would suck to lose out on 19 years of life, though.

My entire life has taken place during someone''s coma.

Or... what if I am really in a coma, and this has all just been a fiction of my imagination? DUUUUUUUUUUDE, that''s SO DEEP!
what if im in a coma and you are just my imagination
'ROIDRAGE!!! - I wanna work for the chinese communist regime!
Advertisement
As a follow up to the story the parents were confused about something. When the son''s nurse asked him what he would like, he responded: "Make love to me". He was reportedly not as crude prior to the accident. Read it for yourself at the CNN article.

Perhaps this could be scientific proof of the effects of celibacy leading to sexual perversion... * cough.. catholicpriestsrapinglittleboys.. cough*
quote:Original post by Nervo
Don''t you wish you could be around him when he views all of the technological marvels since 84? To see the likely overwhelmingly surprised expression on his face would be priceless!

My thougts exactly. Take him shopping on the net. Show him a labtob, cell phone, play U2, watch LOTR whatever....he''ll be like "WTF?"

But hey, T1 was in ''84 and T3 opens soon (in the US it has probably already opened) so there''s something familiar for him.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction.
"We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." -Francois de La Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680). | My blog
I don''t know what you guys are talking about, he was 20 when he got in the car accident, not a child. He is 39 now. Also, I think losing 19 years of your life isn''t "cool", although it would be very interesting.
"I want to make a simple MMORPG first" - Fenryl
im sure the guy will get a serious depression now. and hmm is the last thing he remembers driving and then waking up as a old man well
Red Faction2 and Deus Ex2 NEVER AGAIN
And it seems he woke up bloody horny. To think to have a 19 year long wet dream. Wow....he needs some action

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction.
"We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." -Francois de La Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680). | My blog
Do you think it would be possible to ever have a normal life again after something like that? I mean, getting in a car wreck and waking up twice as old, that must have some serious psychological effects don''t you think? I''d probably go insane, kill a bunch of people, and blame it all on space invaders. But seriously, that would be really hard to get over.

quote:Original post by Rixter
Do you think it would be possible to ever have a normal life again after something like that? I mean, getting in a car wreck and waking up twice as old, that must have some serious psychological effects don''t you think? I''d probably go insane, kill a bunch of people, and blame it all on space invaders. But seriously, that would be really hard to get over.

Well the thing is, most of you seem unaware that he is infact a quadraplegic with probably a great deal of brain damage too, so he is very unlikely to go on a killing spree. It isn''t as if he''s woken up completely normal.
quote:Original post by Zorodius
Gee, it sure would suck to lose out on 19 years of life, though.

My entire life has taken place during someone''s coma.

Or... what if I am really in a coma, and this has all just been a fiction of my imagination? DUUUUUUUUUUDE, that''s SO DEEP!

What if you were unable to wake from that coma? How could you tell the difference between the real world, and the coma world?

------------------------------------------------------------
Timothy Barnes | War Charity | 2003.
Wow. We''ve sure come a long way in terms of technology.

What will he think of DVD?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement