A man comes out of a coma after 19 years

Started by
48 comments, last by Voice Of Tango 20 years, 10 months ago
quote:Original post by raging_jakl
quote:Original post by Voice Of Tango
quote:Original post by raging_jakl
They didn''t have computers in 1984, though.
Uhhh...I think computers were around before 1984.
Uhhh... like I said, they only had abaci in 1984.

I don''t think people had a reason to play with balls anymore.

http://www.blinkenlights.com/pc.shtml

C64 BABY!

I am the proud owner of a C64, and a hundred or so classic games... jumpman rules!
[Slime] I saw a headline on the newspaper today: "Horrific Rape in Alley", or something.[Slime] I was like "Is there any other kind of rape?"[Slime] "HILARIOUS RAPE AS CLOWN SODOMIZED"
Advertisement
Yes, jumpman...

Any remakes of that?
It's not what you're taught, it's what you learn.
1984? Wasn''t that a book? So all he knows is that he had a car wreck and he woke up in hell. Nintendo didn''t even put out it''s first system in the States yet.
Now I shall systematicly disimboule you with a .... Click here for Project Anime
That guy just went faster than the speed of light! (from his pov)

It's gotta be cool though to have a whole show on VH1 about the 80's. Watchin 1984 would seem like yesterday. That's probably his favorite show too, makes him feel right at home, cuz everywhere else in the world it looks like a jetsons toon.

I bet he was horny cuz he was dreaming about boning the same chik for 19 years.

[edited by - synder on July 10, 2003 5:50:30 PM]
I remember buying a second hand c64 and while looking for games in the store(yeah, around early ''90 they still had commodore games on store shelves) I came upon genesis console system displaying altered beast game that came with it. That for me was surprising to see the vast difference in gfx between the two systems. I can''t imagine what it would be like to see 1984 gfx compared to gffx/ati''s demos and all done in 3d instead of 2d. I did buy one 3d game for my c64, forgot what it was called, but it came with a mic you spoke into to fire missiles and the game was about flying thru sparse 3d wireframe world and collecting artifacts and piecing them together. It was also a flight sim in a way as you could control your ship remotely and watch it fly from outside. Interesting game for its time. Oh, I remember, it was called ''echelon'' I think.
19 years in a coma? Wow. I was stuck in a semi-colon for a few hours once.
he is all fucked up! He will die soon.

Could you explain what abaci means?

Or what if this is all a dream? I mean, what if I'm dreaming this all, and you're all just...part of my elaborate very long dream!

Deep ...

IIRC - The guy was 20 when he got into the car accident.

He's not all 'fucked up' you retard. He won't die soon, but he has to regain muscle tissue and heart mass, which is hard since his a quadrapalegic (sp?). The thing that I found was surprising is that he 'wants to learn how to walk for his daughter'. He sounds like a good guy.

"Few creatures of the night have captured our imagination like vampires..." Godsmack
(c) 2003 DigiCode - My solo company in progress.

[edited by - Drevay on July 11, 2003 2:31:10 PM]

[edited by - Drevay on July 11, 2003 2:32:18 PM]
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.
quote:Original post by Taulin
Could you explain what abaci means?
Plural of abacus.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement