What, in your oppinion, is the best PS1 game available in the US?

Started by
43 comments, last by Katta 19 years, 9 months ago
I'm looking to expand my collection. Right now I have legend of leigia, Dark forces, driver 1, Jet Moto 2, thps 2, and like one or two more. I am looking to get something of the twisted metal series. Any other recomendations? I remeber there being some sort of scifi flight sim that came out right away... Trying to avoid FF series. I simply don't have the patience or attention span for multi disk games.
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One
Advertisement
Final Fantasy Tactics.

---------------------------Hello, and Welcome to some arbitrary temporal location in the space-time continuum.

Quote:Original post by Etnu
Final Fantasy Tactics.

Word.
For someting different to add to your collection, R-Type Delta was pretty sweet.

Marc.

Marc. Help Wanted template | Game development isn't easy! | Indie interviews
Bloodlust is back! -Leave your morals and political correctness at the door.

Crash Bandicoot and Red Alert: Retaliation were pretty good, I thought.
I played ff tactics at my friends house. Lets put it this way, I have a low attention span when it comes to games. Not the story, but the controls. I love tactical rpgs, but having to pick your direction?

Did they release a front mission game in the US?
God, there's so many. PSX was the greatest system, ever.

R-Type, Street Fighter Alpha, Resident Evil, Twisted Metal 2, Xenogears, Tekken 2, Soul Blade, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Metal Gear Solid, Front Mission 3..

Kult House - Fresh Production Media

Quote:Original post by Salsa
God, there's so many. PSX was the greatest system, ever.

R-Type, Street Fighter Alpha, Resident Evil, Twisted Metal 2, Xenogears, Tekken 2, Soul Blade, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Metal Gear Solid, Front Mission 3..

Front mission 3, is that a hard one to get?
Final Fantasy 7,8,9

Gran Turismo 2 (Awesome game, I was hooked for months. You can get lost in this with so many cars and races to participlate in.)

Resident Evil 1,2,3

Final Doom. :)

Silent Hill

Fear Effect 1,2

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1,2 and 3 (I think 4 is there too, but I bought it on XBox and left ps1 behind, so dunno, but these games are amazing.)

WWF Smackdown 2: Know your Role

The Legend of Dragoon

Quote:I am looking to get something of the twisted metal series.

Vigilante 8 and Vigilante 8 2
Quote:Original post by PnP BiosDid they release a front mission game in the US?

3 and 4

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement