Frogger GameDev Challenge 2018 submission: Frogo

Started by
15 comments, last by Rutin 5 years, 5 months ago
6 hours ago, Rutin said:

Great job! :) 

I played out the level a lot but kept seeing Toad :D !!

Thanks a lot!! Have you found the princess?

Advertisement

Really cool submission! That title screen alone is pretty awesome! :D Also, love the sound effects and music! 

Keep thinking!

Really great! Good amount of difficulty, intro song is gold!

22 hours ago, MordredX said:

Thanks a lot!! Have you found the princess?

I tried three times, but assumed there wasn't one. I kept getting placed in the same spot. :D Is it a trick?

Programmer and 3D Artist

21 hours ago, Znippy said:

Really cool submission! That title screen alone is pretty awesome! :D Also, love the sound effects and music! 

Thaks a lot, Znippy!!! I'm glad you liked it!

19 hours ago, JWColeman said:

Really great! Good amount of difficulty, intro song is gold!

It' awase isn't it? I think I should use it ingame. Thanks for the comments!!

5 hours ago, Rutin said:

I tried three times, but assumed there wasn't one. I kept getting placed in the same spot. :D Is it a trick?

No Rutin, what place... I mean the game was not properly tested but after the second level you have to find the princess... just walki right straight. No tricks that I am aware of. 

7 hours ago, MordredX said:

No Rutin, what place... I mean the game was not properly tested but after the second level you have to find the princess... just walki right straight. No tricks that I am aware of.

Then I ran into a bug. :D It would keep putting me on the last level, then when I go to the end TOAD would pop-up with the same message every-time. After three runs I just assumed it was a trick and considered it a GG. :) 

Programmer and 3D Artist

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement