[Visual Novel] Team Needed

Started by
0 comments, last by SsjNinja378 4 years, 11 months ago

Hello all, Ssjninja378 here!

I'm new to the world of Game Development. Well, kinda. I've been experimenting with TyranoBuilder and decided to make a Visual Novel. That was September last year. Now I'm looking for a team to help me with my little passion project. Here's a few quick requirements if you want to help.

• Must be capable of Volunteer work
  • Writer, or writers, must be capable of writing a compelling story from a simple and admittedly cliche plot
  • Character designer must be capable of sticking to an art style
  • Background artist must be capable of sticking to a similar style as the characters
  • All volunteers must be able to work at a moment's notice. (I can ask for help at any time)
  • Voice Actors and Actresses must be capable of staying in role while recording lines (This one's a given, but outtakes are always nice)
  • Music made for the game is SPECIFICALLY for the game. If posted elsewhere, it must link back to the game.
  • CG Artists must be creative and stick to the context of the scene.

I'm in need of pretty much everything but coders and a project manager. I can handle those roles. We don't have a deadline as I find that I work better when not under pressure. Despite this, I'm aiming for updates every two months until the game is complete, including a possible secret path.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement