Project Grandmaster, a Fire Emblem-esque RPG, looking for art lead!

Started by
0 comments, last by David375 4 years, 3 months ago

Hi! My name's David. My brother and I are currently leading a group of talented and skilled programmers, artists, and musicians to create our first game, currently placeholder titled Project Grandmaster. We've been working hard at this for just over a year now, and are getting ever closer to getting a tutorial stage polished and ready for release to crowdfunding sites. I'm the storywriter for the game, but I also direct the artists for creating most of our artistic assets and map design. However, between this, being a senior in college for Engineering, prepping to take the GRE, working a full-time internship job, and writing a DnD campaign, I've had my hands extremely full recently and have recognized that I need to thin out my workload a bit. That's where you come in!

My passion is writing, be it story, background lore, or character creation. Ideally, we need someone who is able to take written world lore and character profiles and visualize the character, perhaps create a rough sketch or render, and then direct our more topic-focused artists on how to realize the character in all of the different forms we need (drawn splash art, pixelated portrait art, and over-world sprite art and animations). You'll be working with artists that handle all of these different formats, so no need for techical expertise or fancy hardware – a good old fashioned pencil and paper will do just fine for creating the rough draft of appearances that we need.

If this sounds like something that's up your alley, or you have any questions you would like answered, please don't hesitate to message me or add me on Discord (username SixtiesSpiderMan#3647). I'll be happy to add you to our group Discord and walk you through our group and answer any questions you have (perhaps barring technical questions regarding Unity, since that's my brother's area of expertise). Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement